Earthcube has been removed from the App Store.
EarthCube. It’s a classic Cube game for the iPhone and iPod Touch that you will be familiar with, but this time you get to hold the world in you hands. You have a cube, each face contains part of our planet Earth, and has been divided into squares. After it has been shuffled you need move the rows and columns to get all the faces to back to the world you are familiar with.
- Three sets of artwork.
- The Earth,
- Flags of the World, and the
- Glass Map.
- Simple touch control, front, top, bottom and sides.
- View the cube from any angle.
- Online highscore: Compare how fast you can solve the puzzle to other players.
- 3x3, 2x2 and 4x4 sized cubes.
- Easy, Medium, Hard: Choose how many times you want to shuffle the cube.
- EarthCube is unaffiliated with the Rubik’s Cube and the Rubik’s Cube Trademark.
- Rubik’s Cube is a trademark of Seven Towns, Ltd.
Glass Map Artwork